Under the Paintback scheme you can drop off unwanted paint products at Tamala Park, we accept up to 100 litres per visit secured in containers of 20 litres or less. The Paintback scheme is available for both commercial and residential customers.
Other items of paint products will be accepted from Residents ONLY
into the HHW Drop Off area. These are the items referred to with an X
below. Other items from commercial organisations will incur charges.
For further information, contact the MRC administration office on: (08) 9306 6303
Or email: email@example.com
Details relating to Paintback below.
Australia's National Waste Paint & Packaging Solution
Paintback is a cost-effective way for households and trade panters to remove unwated paint and packaging.
Paintback accepts up to 100 litres per visit secured in containers of 20 litres of less.
- Paintback will estabilsh collection points Australia-wide.
- It is funded through a 15 cents (plus GST) per litre levy on eligible product* between 1 litre and 20 litres inclusive. The monies collected will go to Paintback Ltd, which is an independant, not-for-profit organisation.
- These funds will be used to establish and operate the collection program and research new ways to repurpose unwanted paint materials.
Paintback is the way to:
Paintback accepts the following products: Paintback will NOT accept the following products:
- Responsibily dispose of left over paint anter painting
- Declutter your garage, shed of under the house of old paint conatiners.
- Recycle and reduce waste going to landfill.